Today we wish to speak of, be aware of what you are putting into your body.
This may sound like common sense and it really is. However, there are things that may sneak in that you don’t even realize.
Let us start at the beginning. What are some of the items we are referring to with be putting in your body:
- food — you want to be sure the food you eat is nourishing to the cells of your body
- beverage — drinking the purest of water or juices you can, to again nourish your physical cells
- items you put on your skin — you may not realize that your skin is the largest organ of your body, so be aware of what you are putting on your skin
- sounds, music — beautiful sounds will nourish your physical cells as well as feed your soul, where as harsh music or words, and disruptive sounds may cause disturbances to your cells
- air — fresh air is the best for your lungs and the oxygen levels in your body, where as perfumed air can be very caustic to you
Think of all the ways you are taking into your body, which in turn either feeds your soul or doesn’t. Do as many things as you can to feed both your body and soul, the best nutrients possible. Nature is one of the very best things you can do. It feeds your soul which in turn feeds your physical body.
We are here to assist in any way we can. All you need do is ask.
~ Your Angels ~
Angel Blessings to you.
Empowerment 4 You LLC