Today we speak of keeping your center. There is so much going on in the world, in your life and around you. There are many things outside of your control. Keeping your center will help you move throughout your day.
People and things will do their best to pull you off center. Do you know someone who is all about the drama? They like the feeling of instability. They don’t want to be there all alone so they try to pull you off.
There may be things happening in the world, totally outside of your control that you may hear about on the news or through social media. They may rock you to your core. You may have much emotion coming up regarding what is happening in other parts of the world. That is totally fine.
The more you are able to keep your center, you will move through the emotion quicker, you’ll be able to help others move through it easier and you’ll be assisting everyone else as well.
Here’s one way to keep your center:
- sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes
- take a couple of deep breaths
- allow the love of the Divine to wash over you, slowly, purposefully, starting at your head and working down
- as you feel the Divine, notice all other things that are not yours to carry are washing away – allow them to just fall away, thanking them for how they may have served you and let them go
- you may notice a warmth, a coolness, a tingling – just notice, don’t anticipate
- allow your body to sigh, even making a noise
- stay in this feeling as long as you would like
Next time you want to keep your center, close your eyes and go back to this feeling. You will get there much quicker and easier each time you do it.
We are with you and we love you.
~ Your Angels ~
Angel Blessings to you.
Empowerment 4 You LLC