Today we wish to speak of taking this moment.
So many of you are running through life at break neck speed, rarely taking time to slow down and enjoy the moment. Many of you are thinking about tomorrow, not noticing that today is moving before you, without you in it. And many of you are feeling guilty or reliving something that happened in the past, without being in the here and now.
We wish for you to take this moment, this very moment before you and truly BE in it. How do you get into the moment? Here is a wonderful place to start:
- Stop what you are doing.
- Sit quietly, picking something to gaze at in front of you, with no strain. Look at it until your eyes are ready to close and allow them to gently close.
- Notice your breathing and slowly extend each breath to what is comfortable for you.
- Look at the interior of your body imagining what it might look like. Notice any areas that may look rough or may have a color that is unexpected.
- Thank and appreciate the work your body does with extra attention to the ‘rough’ areas. You may notice a slight shift to those areas once you have done this.
- Continue doing this as long as you would like and repeat the process if you would like.
- When you are ready, you can open your eyes.
This process allows you to bring your whole self into this moment — not being stuck on yesterday or going forward to tomorrow but truly BE in this moment. Do this process as often as you would like. We would recommend several times in a week.
We are here to assist in any way we can. All you need do is ask.
~ Your Angels ~
Angel Blessings to you.
Empowerment 4 You LLC