I chose a card from the Flower Therapy deck*. I wanted a card vibrant and bright so this seemed like the perfect deck. And it is the perfect card.
We are all connected. Our Loved Ones are ‘with us’ through our connection of the heart. If they are here in the physical, that is wonderful. If they aren’t here physically, we are still connected with them and we can still have conversations with them.
If our Loved Ones have crossed and we want to feel a closer connection to them, a meditation is a great way to do that.
- sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes
- take a few deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth
- relax you body, from head to toe
- go back to a happy memory with your Loved One
add in as many senses as you can remember:
- what sounds were you hearing, was there music or birds or the wind rustling
- were you eating, what was the color of the food, the texture, was it hot or cold
- was the climate warm or cool
- were you outside or in
- any things you aren’t able to remember, get your imagination involved and create them now
- stay in this memory with your Loved One as long as you would like
- when you are ready, thank them
- take a couple of deep breaths and have your feet firmly on the floor
- open your eyes when you are ready
This is a wonderful way to remember we are connected. Enjoy the reunion with your Loved One.
Angel Blessings to you,
Empowerment 4 You LLC
* deck created by Doreen Virtue & Robert Reeves