Today we speak of peace. There is a peace within you that is always there, no matter where you are.
When you are surrounded by others talking, phones ringing, sirens blaring, there is a peace within which you can access, if you so choose.
When you are driving and you are in the midst of a traffic jam with horns blaring and people yelling, there is a peace within which you can access, if you so choose.
Peace is within, no matter what your external circumstance. All you need to do is to access that peace. It may take a bit of practice if you have never done this before.
- Sit down and close your eyes
- Take several deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth – exhaling a bit longer than you inhale
- Pay attention to your breathing – in and out, in and out, in and out
- Pay attention to the moment just before you breathe in or out – there is a stillness there, a peace
- Once you have that stillness, hold your right middle finger to your breastplate and continue to breathe in and out, noticing the stillness
- When you have done this for at least 30 seconds, you may remove your finger
- Take a couple of more breaths and when you are ready open your eyes
Next time you are among the phones ringing, the sirens sounding, the people talking, touch your right middle finger to your breastplate and you will remember the stillness, the peace within.
< sigh >
~ Your Angels ~
Angel Blessings to you.
Empowerment 4 You LLC