Today we speak of being in the flow. This may be a bit different than you have heard before.
When things are a bit off, whether it has to do with being frustrated discombobulated, feeling discomfort or pain, it does not matter, you are not quite in the flow. It is quite easy to get back in the flow and you will feel better once you are in the flow.
Something to do when you are feeling a bit out of sorts and it only takes a few moments:
- Find a comfortable place to either sit or lie down.
- Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths, relaxing more and more each exhale.
- See a train on the tracks in front of you, moving at whatever pace you set. You can hear the rhythm of the train on the tracks. You keep looking ahead. You have no idea how long the train is from the beginning or end because you just keep looking ahead.
- As you are watching the train, you notice your body relaxes that much more.
- You can feel the vibration of the train as it passes and you can hear the whistle in the distance. You continue to look straight in front of you, seeing the train as it passes by.
- You realize as the train continues to pass, you feel more and more in the flow … any frustrations, discomfort, any dis-ease is passing along with the train.
- Continue to watch the train pass by as long as you would like.
- Whenever you are ready, open your eyes and notice how in the flow and refreshed you are feeling.
We are here to assist in any way we can. All you need do is ask.
~ Your Angels ~
Angel Blessings to you.
Empowerment 4 You LLC
You are so welcome Sweet Bella.